In: Lexicon Topographicum des Franconian Craises

Almost half of the sea floor in the northwest is designated as a nature reserve, of which 125 hectares take up the hen open space flat water and island zone within the Altmühlsee, which is made up of quite a few particular person islands. The lake extends about 1300 meters from north north -east to south -southwest and has a water floor of 23 hectares at a depth of as much as 4.5 meters. Some smaller locations in the southwest are just a few hundred meters away from the lake. Across the ditch, an outer wall extends to the southern tip, which still measures 50 by 60 meters on its outer edge. From the south the ditch continues to be flowed by means of a small stream. The north bank of the Brombachsee rises to the splitter cherry and hop country, and within the south the low mountain range of the cocks rises. The Grafenmühle was equipped with four water wheels till the twentieth century; Three wheels drove grinders, a bike a sawmill. The three talked about had been created as part of the recultivation and renaturation of the remaining opencast mines created by the former lignite mining and its services. On the air facet of the dam, on the operating outlet, is the Brombachsee power house, which can generate electricity from the water released into the decrease reaches of the Brombachsee with two via-circulation turbines, each with a design output of 315 kilowatts, with a helpful gradient of 32 meters.

The Kleine Brombachsee, the Igelsbachsee and the Altmühlsee were opened to their destination on August 1, 1986 by the then Prime Minister Franz Josef Strauß. The small summit castle was the former seat of the local nobility, they usually later moved to Trendel Castle. When the water stage in the Danube is high, water is led via the canal into the Rothsee, which is then delivered to the Rednitz via the Kleine Roth and the Roth if mandatory. Since 1994, water has been pumped from the Danube to the highest of the canal using pumps at the five locks on the southern ramp of the canal, from where it flows downwards over another barrage into the Rothsee, the place the water is saved and, if vital, in two various ways is also delivered to the Regnitz. The Mandlesmühle, which was abandoned due to the development of the reservoir and is now a district of Pleinfeld east of the Großer Brombachsee, now houses the “Seenland – Water for Franconia” information heart of the Ansbach Water Administration Workplace.

A tour of the Großer Brombachsee takes around 1.5 hours. The mill was located on the Brombach, southeast of Absberg and northwest of Ramsberg in the realm of ​​today's Großer Brombachsee. Fallhaus is a part of the municipality of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Center Franconia, Bavaria). Angerhof is a municipal section of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). ↑ Thomas Rödl, Bernd-Ulrich Rudolph, Ingrid Geiersberger, Kilian Weixler, Armin Görgen: Atlas of the breeding birds in Bavaria. ↑ Werner Falk: Floating Hotel am Brombachsee. ↑ A B Theodor Strobl, Franz Zunic: hydraulic engineering: Present fundamentals – new developments. Later the castle was now not inhabited and fell into disrepair throughout the 14th century. They built the castle and the city of Trendel in the course of the twelfth century, next to it they also created the west of Mauskreuth. The castle and the village came to the Counts of Oettingen after the local men of Trendel died out. The hamlet is positioned in the Franconian Seenland, on a slope south of Absberg at a height of approximately due to the very flat Altmühl valley in this area, the lake flooring is at the identical top as the surrounding area. In 1058 the place is talked about for the first time in writing when the Archidiacon and Provost Heysso from the St. Veit canon in Herrieden integrated its genetic material in the Sualafeld, which also included “Stritdorf”.

The gentlemen of Trendel had been first talked about in 1150, they served the bishops of Eichstätt. At present’s castle stable is round 400 meters away from the middle of Trendel in the municipality of Polsingen within the district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen in Bavaria, Germany. Absberg is a market within the Center Franconian district of Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen and a member of the Gunzenhausen administrative community. She has been Vogt and legitimate because the early 17th century (proof of 1608); The Fraisch was controversial after a proof of 1612 between the Teutonic Order and the Margravranal-Ansbach-based mostly workplace of Gunzenhausen. At the top of the Holy Roman Empire, the Beutelmühle handed to the new Kingdom of Bavaria with the former Principality of Ansbach because of the imperial choice in 1806, where the wasteland within the district court docket/rental workplace in Gunzenhausen from 1808 from 1811 of the Ruralgemeinde Absberg and from 1818 of the Ruralgemandings Thannhausen was incorporated. The wasteland is located within the Franconian Seenland, southeast of Absberg and not removed from the Little Brombachsee. State street 2384 runs from Heidenheim to Polsingen on the east facet of the lake; State street 2216 leads not far north. Only only a few traces of the castle are preserved on the mountain hill, which is overwhelmed by agricultural use, the slope of the mountain sloping north has been artificially diagnosed, within the north and in the west there is also a terrace that comes from the fastening of the castle.

Entradas relacionadas

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

nyala777
nyala777
nyala777
tembus777